Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Saturday, March 16, 2013

YOLO

This morning I experienced one of the most luxurious moments of my life.  For the first time in an extremely long time, I slept in without waking up to an alarm. The birds were chirping, the room was warm, and I had never felt more rested. Everyone deserves a glorious morning like that. The rest of the day held wonderful and peaceful experience after another. We played soccer out in the fields, went to an Italian dinner, and went shopping. A stunning pink dress is now in my possession thanks to my amazing friends :) Now onto a black light dance! The right kind of YOLO!

2 comments:

  1. So are you Eugene of Flynn today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day-and today actually-I am Flynn :) Most days though, I am Eugene (with my own personality altering both personas of course ;)

      Delete