Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Sunday, March 17, 2013

True Colors

My three friends and I took a "color" test that defines our personality, and guess what, we're all four different options! It's amazing how God places people together who compliment each other in this way. I look around the room at these friends, and I thank God for our differences.  It's ironic how four people can be so different, yet be able to relate to each other. I think no matter what environment God places us in, we find ourselves in groups like this. The trick is finding ways to communicate and work together for God's will rather than being unable to work together.  I love these girls, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. What's even funnier is looking at how the wedding dresses on pintrest reflect the same temperaments ;)

*Finally found the link for the Color Personality Test from Drexel! I'm Blue what're you?

No comments:

Post a Comment