Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring is Here!

I don't know about the rest of you or how it is where you live, but spring did not start March 20th like they said it would.  The weather has been nothing short of hormonal with temperature and precipitation.  I've had to wear rainboots, jeans, and my coat almost all week.  That is not spring weather! At least, it's not spring weather this far south...Either way, I've been watching the weather radar for it to finally warm up, and today, God granted my wish. The cherry blossoms all over campus have been blooming, allergies have been kicked up (sorry Daniel!), the daffodils have been sprouting, warm breezes have swept through campus. Overall, today has been a gloriously beautiful day. The meadows were a wonderful place to lay out and enjoy the sunshine. The campus was especially pretty as we strolled in the early afternoon. It's been a lovely day, and I am so glad that spring is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment