Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Good evening my friends!  Thanks for rejoining me this blessed Easter week. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had a wonderful time home these past few days. I spent time with my family and Daniel. My sisters and I got to go see "The Host," which I thought was fantastic. It definitely got me hooked on that song my Imagine Dragons song "Radioactive".  After we went and saw the movie, we went to IHOP, which has these AMAZING banana caramel pancake special thing going on, which is absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS.


On Saturday, my family, Daniel, his sister and his grandma all went to the vigil Mass.  I don't know how many of you have been to the vigil Mass, but it starts at 8:30 in the dark and goes until about midnight. I had worked earlier that morning (I'm a hostess at a rather large restaurant) and made the mistake of wearing two inch heels. Boy did I regret that! By the end of the night, I thought my knees would fall of, but HALLELUJAH! IT WAS EASTER! The Lord had risen! And I could FINALLY eat chocolate again! I gave up sweets for Lent (the 40 days before Easter), and I have to say. I was not so great at keeping that, but I will do better next year!

The weather is super beautiful down here. Every time I come back to school from a break, I feel like it's a fresh start - just like Easter. Sorry for the informality of this post. I just wanted to let y'all know how my weekend was. Let me know how your Easter/arrival (or not) of spring has been going in the comments below! Have a wonderful rest of the day! I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment