Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Little Things

I've been writing to my middle sister, Marissa, for a while now, and she and I have a similar problem.  Both of us forget to find the good in little things. I told her to start writing a journal to write down the good things that happen to her day to day.  Sometimes I forget to take my own advice, so here's just a little shpeel of thanks to God and the people that love me for making my day great with little things: Writing to Marissa, Getting to be a part of Al's birthday, Talking to my parents and siblings even if for a moment, Joking around with my roommate, Talking to Daniel longer than we say we will because we have so much to say, Finishing my homework for tomorrow...and the next day...before 6:00, Running out on the trail, Enjoying the beautiful weather, and all the other things I left out. Thanks for making my day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment