Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Art of Procrastination

My friends, procrastination is the devil's best friend, which is why it plagues those of us trapped in college.  Why, then, do we give in to this fiend? Why would we put off for tomorrow what could get done today? Why do we put ourselves through this constant misery and stress? I'll tell you why. Because some assignments are just miserable, we would rather invest our time in more interesting matters. Yes, yes, I know. It's college. It's work. That's life. You're going to have to do things you don't want to do. This helps teach you life lessons. I know. Believe me. I am just explaining myself and taking a break from writing a paper I would really rather not write. TTFN! Ta-Ta For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment