Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Talents

So on my continuous rant about the internet and how amazing technology can be, I just have to comment on these Youtube musicians. Seriously. Talk about beautiful voices. I think I prefer these people to the originals. For example, Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie's cover of "Just a Dream," has unbelievable harmonies and instrumentals. I don't know anything about producing music except that I can't do it, but I can't imagine that creating a new arrangement and incorporating voice overs and other elements of the song cannot be easy.   After listening to this song, I stumbled on Alex Goot, who has a combination of originals, covers, and collaborates. This is one of my favorite arrangements where he collaborates to cover "Beauty and a Beat." I absolutely love listening to this kind of music. These people are so talented, and I am incredibly jealous. I can play a little piano, but nothing like this. Isn't it amazing the talents God grants people with? What are some of your talents? Some amazing talents you've been able to witness? Comment below!

In other news, I just got back on campus, and I have a ton of reading to do before I get to go home again! Talk to y'all tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Like this?
    http://www.downvids.net/amazing-performance-of-call-me-maybe-405307.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's incredible! That must've taken a long time to arrange as well!
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete