Image from Disney's "Tangled"

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Last Day of Spring Break

It's the last day home for break, and I gotta say that I don't want to leave.  This is the life I want to live. Baking cookies, belting Disney songs, and swing dancing with my sisters are all things I wish I could bring to college with me.  Even though I can't pack them in my suitcase, at least I can take the memories back to school with me.  Thank you God for blessing me with such a wonderful crew back home! As Rascal Flatts reminded us all while we were baking: "Life's like a road that you travel on/When there's one day here and the next day gone/Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand/Sometimes you turn your back to the wind." Guess you just gotta take life as it comes and enjoy each moment you get!
 L O V E lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment